Having a desire to travel is one of the most amazing things in life. It simply encourages you to search for new challenges, learn new things, discover more, make new friends, improve your mood, boost your creativity etc.
But some people think that in order to travel, you need to have so much time and energy.
This is absolutely a wrong opinion, because if you are passionate about travelling you can just visit all the mountains each weekend. And then, continue with other cities, places and countries.
Scroll down to see some adventure quotes to satisfy your wanderlust.
10 Adventure Quotes To Satisfy Your Wanderlust
- “Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S. Thompson
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T. S. Eliot
- “Life is either a great adventure or nothing.” ~ Helen Keller
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
- “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
- “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury