When you are young, you dream for having a good job or being in a relationship. When the days, months and years pass by, you start to think about other goals which keep you dreaming.
After a long period, you start realizing that you are constantly searching for something and aren’t grateful for the things you have.
This idea will reflect with less optimism and more negativity.
That’s why you should change your thoughts and start believing that you are doing better than you think.
Which Are 10 Signs You’re Doing Better Than You Think?
- You have water to drink and food to eat. If you have access to drinkable water and a grocery store, you are very well off. Water and food sustain our lives, so make sure to practice gratitude the next time to sit down for a meal or drink a cold glass of water.
- You are healthy. Even if you have a cold or flu, you probably still recover fairly quickly. If you don’t have a life-threatening illness and have a reasonably strong immune system, you’re doing pretty good.
- You have a job. While most people have jobs, there are still many people in the world who can’t find a way to bring in money. If you have a job, even if it doesn’t pay what you want at the moment, at least you have some money to support yourself and your family.
- You have the freedom to do what you want in life. If you wanted to leave the country today, you could. You would just need a passport and a plane ticket, but that’s it. You have the choice to do what you want with your life, and some countries in the world don’t give their citizens this privilege. You can literally follow whatever path your heart desires.
- You’re alive. This one’s pretty self-explanatory, but if you’re a breathing being on this planet, you get to experience this life in all its glory, and that’s definitely something to rejoice.
- You have a family. Whether things go wrong or right in your life, family will always be there for you.
- You have at least one good friend. If you have even one person to talk to and share good times with, you’re lucky. Good friends can get you through hard times and make the good times even better.
- You have clothes to wear. I know I have too many clothes to choose from, and I often take that for granted. If you have at least some jeans, a few shirts, and some pajamas, you’re doing pretty good.
- You know what you’re passionate about. A lot of people struggle to find their life purpose or ultimate dreams. If you know what yours is already, you are among only a handful of people who do.
- You have enough money to support your basic needs. If you have enough money to afford food, water, clothing, and a home, you have all the wealth you could ever need.