Keeping a relationship alive is hard. You should make consistent efforts and give your best in order to be happy with your partner. The same energy should be given from your partner too.
Because if only one of the partners tries to keep the relationship balance, and the other not, things can get confused in the end.
Scroll down which are some quotes to remember when you feel like giving up on your relationship.
Which Are 6 Quotes To Remember When You Think About Ending Your Relationship?
- “Apologizing does not mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.” – Unknown
Apologizing when there’s a good chance you’re right about something takes guts. When you love someone, the need to be right all the time should take a backseat. A healthy relationship is all about compromise, even if you have to take a small hit to your ego every once in a while.
- “I am not telling you it is going to be easy – I am telling you it is going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
Imperfections prevent us from having a “perfect” relationship. Intimacy does not come easy – it can involve some hard work. What matters is that you keep your eye on the ball – the ball being a happily-imperfect relationship.
- “You can’t just give up on someone because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships are not great because they have no problems. They are great because both people care enough about the other person to work on solving them.” – Unknown
Though lengthy and a bit confusing, this anonymous person hit us with some good common-sense wisdom. Idealism is a delusion and practicality matters in a relationship. Simplicity matters too. In this case, there’s a two-step process: identify the problem, and diligently work on a solution.
- “Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you.” – Unknown
To love someone is to be mindful of their thoughts and feelings. Love is an embodiment of human nature in that it’s dynamic, not static. Becoming smitten with someone is easy; respecting them enough to put forth the necessary effort to keep things going isn’t.
- “It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down. What matter is who made you smile again.” – Unknown
Some people have a serious problem letting go of the past. It is important to remember that the individual you’re with now is not anyone you’ve been with before. Don’t allow the past to dictate your future.
- “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in the madness.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Let’s face facts: love is not easy. In fact, it can be downright frustrating; even maddening. But remember the reasons why you’re with a person. There is a reason behind the madness, even if it’s difficult to see.