Arguments can come as a result of several reasons no matter where you are. Lack of intelligence, false memory syndrome, violent behaviors and other similar reasons can make the arguments appear in a society.
Sometimes it’s really hard to try to calm down the situation.
According to the psychologists, around 80 % of partners get hurt during the arguments in relationship.
Scroll down which are some quotes to stop an argument quickly.
10 Quotes To Stop An Argument In Its Tracks
- “A lot of arguments can be avoided if we simply stop and think about our response before we say it.” ~ Charles Harper
- “Be able to defend your arguments in a rational way. Otherwise, all you have is an opinion.” ~ Marilyn vos Savant
- “The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.” ~ Joseph Joubert
- “Arguments, like men are often pretenders.” ~ Plato
- “No one can persuade another to change. Each of us guards a gate of change that can only be opened from the inside. We cannot open the gate of another, either by argument or emotional appeal.” ~ Marilyn Ferguson
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.” ~ Colin Powell
- “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.” ~ Robert Quillen
- “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.” ~ Miguel de Unamuno
- “Men are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. The heated mind resents the chill touch and relentless scrutiny of logic.” ~ William E. Gladstone
- “Don’t take the wrong side of an argument just because your opponent has taken the right side.” ~ Baltasar Gracian